4th Uttarakhand State 6-Red Snooker Championship 2018
:: venue ::
147 Snooker Academy
Om Tower, 2nd Floor,
Near St. Jude's School
:: dates ::
26 May 2018 onwards
:: Last date of Entry ::
24 May 2018
:: Entry Fee ::
(This is a State Ranking Tournament
and NO Prize Money will be Given)
Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations
1. All games will be played on the tables approved by the
tournament committee of DBBSA.
2. Matches: Double Elimination: Best of 5, Rest of the Matches
Best of 5 Frames, Semi-Final Best of 7, Final Best of 9 Frames.
3. It is the player's responsibility to view the Draws and Time
and Date Schedules displayed at the venues or confirm with
Tournament Committee Officials present at the venue about their
match date and timings. No separate intimations will be given.
No postponement will be allowed. The opponent will be awarded 1
frame for every 5 minutes of delay.
4. The tournament committee reserves the right to change the
Format of the Championship, date, table, and timings of the
scheduled matches without prior notice and this is deemed to be
acceptable to every player taking part in the Championship. No
complaints or requests will be entertained in this regard.
5. The tournament committee reserves the right to accept or
reject any Entry without assigning any reason.
6. No entry will be accepted without the Entry Fee. No entry
will be accepted after the last date of the Entry and no
requests will be entertained pertaining to this.
7. Entry to be submitted at the Venues only.
8. The Top-8 players will play the Match to Qualify for 6-Red
Nationals 2016. The 4 winners of this match will automatically
qualify for the 6-Red Nationals. The 4 Losers will get to play
another match in between themselves (Draw on the Spot) and the
winner of those 2 matches will automatically qualify for the
9. The 6 winners will represent Uttarakhand in the upcoming
6-Red Snooker Nationals 2018. In case any qualified player is
not available or able to go for the Nationals, the replacement
will be decided on the basis of the seedings of the other
players and will be decided by the Tournament Committee.
10. The decision of the Tournament Committee in all matters will
:: Contact for Entries and other
:: +91 8899147147
NB: This tournament is being organized by
Devbhoomi Billiards & Snooker Association, Dehradun and has nothing to do with
Cue Sports India.
This site is only sharing information about the tournament with interested
participants/spectators/fans of cue sports on request from Devbhoomi
Billiards & Snooker Association, Dehradun. Website will not be liable for any direct or
indirect loss arising from the use of this information and the material
contained in this website. However, information is as available with this
website and is requested to verify the information before you act upon it
by calling the concerned one.
Rights reserved with
Cue Sports India
Thursday May 10, 2018 22:47:25 +0530